BEDROCK Truck Bed Features
- Glossy polyester finish with industry-leading adhesion & longevity.
- Corrosion & UV resistant.
- Formula customized under impact & salt-spray testing for best performance.
- Application process formulated specifically for BEDROCK—beds are shot blasted to raw, white metal before powder coating for maximum adhesion.
- Rated at 25,000 lb.
- Standard 2 5/16" welded ball for safety.
- Lid swings open or can be removed.
- Spring-loaded safety chain hasps reduce vibration & noise.
- Access to install additional trailer wiring plug.
- Integrated 2" receiver hitch rated at 15,000 lb.
- Safety chain bracket rated at 15,000 lb.
- Receiver hitch enclosed & welded to frame for greater safety.
TOOL BOXES (Granite Series only)
- Locking weatherproof tool boxes with stainless steel rotary latch.
- 4 toolboxes on 8'6" - 9'4" - 11'4" lengths.
- 2 toolboxes on 7' length.
- Door cables rated for 1,700 lb. capacity each.
FULL STEEL CONSTRUCTION
- Full steel frame with 4" & 3" C-channel construction & 1/8" steel diamond-plate deck.
- Angled tail designed to allow better turn radius for towing.
- Offer longevity & good visibility.
- Back-up lights in headache rack double as working lights.
- DOT approved.
- Available in rounded or hauler style.
- Designed for optimal protection & visibility.
- Patent pending adjustable headache rack fits all major truck makes, models & cab styles.
- Louvered design allows excellent rear vision.
- Cargo light cutout.
- 7 way & 4 way trailer wiring plug.
- Plugs recessed next to license plate.
- Bed pre-wired with sealed wiring harnesses to protect from moisture & prevent damage.
OPTIONAL BEDROCK KITS
- Plug & Play Wiring Adaptor (make/model specific)
- Mounting Kit
- Spare Tire Kit
- Rail Kit
- Mud Flap Kit
- Center Insert for Headache Rack